were not done yet!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

do you guys not realize that we lost by a total of 13 points our first 3 games!!! we could easily be 3-1 right now!

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I'm guessing 8-8

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

There's optimism and then there's blind loyalty / denial. You would fall into the latter. At this point, I'd rather take a good draft pick over a few meaningless wins. The season's done, deal with it.

Maybe we actually have a chance at Eric Berry...funny, yet pathetic.

4. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

haha im gonna laugh so hard when you have to eat crow!!!!

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hate this type of talk. One of my favorite wins was the last game of 97 in Memphis, totally meaningless game against the squeelers, except for winning.

As a fan I want too see my team win, these draft picks often don't work out so just give me meaningless wins instead

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

True...but at least it looked like we were trying in the first three games. I mean, we were at least in a position to win...despite this and that.

But today....to-freakin-day we looked like we had ZERO HEART. ZERO. A simply uninspired pathetic worthless lifeless gutless BS hopeless excuse of an effort in every facet of the game.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

high 5

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Look, don't confuse a realistic fan with a bandwagon fan. Of course anything is possible with 12 games to go but we hardly have much reason for optimism at this point. We've been hearing everything you just said all season now. Our problems obviously aren't as easily correctable as the Titans FO would like for you to believe. 11 turnovers in 4 games is a serious, serious problem. To think we can just turn it off like a switch is unrealistic. We have problems. Lots of em.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

two of the TOs were where players just threw the ball onto the ground, Scaife and KFC

couple more were lack of fundementals, move the ball into the arm that is towards the sideline Mouton and CJ.

Have KFC stop throwing into triple + coverage and you drop 3 INTs

now Titans are down to 4 TOs or 16 on a season which is championship numbers.

I blame Schwartz

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Im glad some of you are all RAH RAH comeback, but were 4 games back in the division already. And despite what some thing, after this performance, theres nothing to look forward to other than a stomping on sunday night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar