Welcome to Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

He said he was mostly going to keep the offense intact and change a few things......it's going to be a play-action style offense. Hasselbeck's limited arm strength is going to keep players close to the line of scrimmage.

2. ECUTitansCJ528

ECUTitansCJ528 Camp Fodder

I love this pick up. He will be a good QB until Jake is ready. Now if we can get some help on "D" and the OL and one more WR, we will be set. Any word yet on how many games Britt will be suspended?

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Is it? Though I don't know him personally obviously, he has not given any indication that he is not completely selfish, another guy with a "look at me" attitude. With his self-nicknaming, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have a team full of that kind of people than a team full of Kenny Britts who can't stay out of trouble.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That's what he said
    [​IMG]

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah he played good against the Saints, but did you watch him against the Bears the following week?

So I wouldn't say the "2010 playoffs".

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

For those worried C.J. will miss games, DON'T be!

Here's the thing with C.J., he's much smarter than many people think. He's simply "holding out" because he can... That is all. Don't get caught up in what the media says, or even what his twitter page says. They're all magic tricks him and his agent will be using to get an upper hand. He knows this team needs him now more than ever, and from a business perspective, that's huge for him and his career. He will NEVER get this chance again, so he's making the most of it. The football player, as well as the guy C.J. is, will not allow him to miss games. Trust me on this one.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Munchak addresses the issue before the league tries, I'm thinking no more than 2 games at the absolute most.

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

All quarterbacks suffer performance-hampering injuries. Some report it, others don't. It's football, everybody is hurt. McNair was hurt all the time and he too sit out games.

Revisionist history? You act as if Vince was just going to fall off after a strong start.

What was? It's clear Vince wanted to play.

9. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgS2Qdj8VFE

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Jim Wyatt just reported on Twitter that Hasselbeck's deal is for 3 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar