Welcome to Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Tennessee should have some money to spend now PLEASE TITANS go after a CB,SS and DL!!!!

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

If CJ's and the O-line are on their A-game then we can really be a good offense. I'm stoked to see how things work out.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

We are a better team today than we were yesterday. I'm for that.

• High Five High Five x 5
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

My expectations aren't high, but I'll always welcome a surprise. Hasselbeck was the best option.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hasselbeck would enjoy mentoring Locker

These remarks were just before the draft.
    http://seahawks.sportspressnw.com/2011/04/17/hasselbeck-wouldn’t-mind-mentoring-locker/
    Hasselbeck on Locker:
    He’s a great kid, just a wonderful, wonderful guy. I feel like he’s the kind of guy who would be a great leader on a football team. Just really, really gifted and talented. Almost off the charts with his strength and explosiveness and his running ability. I’ve just seen him play a little bit, but just an awesome guy to be around. He’s just got some of those qualities that you just can’t coach.

I was fortunate in my career to be around some great veteran quarterbacks and just learned so much from them. I’m kind of excited for that kind of an opportunity to maybe be on a team with a really talented young guy and just get the opportunity to pay that forward just a little bit, things that I’ve learned along the way. If I can share that with a really talented guy that’s willing to work and listen, that could be a really fun thing. And at the same time hopefully be on a really good team.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

I like this signing, brings leadership and a great mentor for Jake. Somebody said this earlier but I couldnt agree more this is what Mac and VY were supposed to do.

Lets get CJ into camp! Resign Tully, Hall, and Babin. Bring in Deuce Lutui, Jonathan Joseph, Tommie Harris, and some depth at LB.

7. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Jonathan Joseph would be a great pick up

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

NICE pickup, him and britt should light up the nfl. Now teams wont stack the box with a respected passer back there

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I doubt he gets out of Tampa. They have a ton of money to spend (and have to spend) so they will spend some of it on him.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

You're not kidding I saw on ESPN that they're almost $60 million UNDER the cap. They could sign Asomugha AND Joseph!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar