Welcome to LP "BOO" Field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Between booing Collins, booing Fisher and booing the refs, it was a boo fest out there today!

There's too many players that I'm disappointed in to post about. Let's just say I'm disappointed with the whole bunch.

We lost to the J.E.T.S....Jets..Jets..Jets... OMG

2. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

how come we only gave one series 2 vince? he was doing good.. at the crowd was exited

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Everyone one on the team seemed more energetic too. Plus they caught all his balls.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I thought LP was very LOUD at the right times today. The crowd did their part, and the boo's were deserved.

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

The crowd was awesome today. We were LOUD for our defense......

Not sure what Fisher is thinking when it comes to the quarterback position. Vince was doing great until the INT then we didn't see him again.

Collins definatley looks like he's only been with the team for a couple of weeks.

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I was sickened when I read Fisher's comments about how "Troupe couldn't make the catch, and the crowd booes Kerry."
    Damn right. Why was KC even on the field today?
    Troupe and Bennet screwed up on occasion.
    KC made some throws on rare occasions.

But to see that Fisher is going to defend KC, it is just disappointing.

There is no "competition" for the QB spot, KC is his boy, no matter what.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher is trying to deflect the boo's onto Collins, when they were directed at HIM for not putting VY back in.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Off topic

But Drew is starting to really P*SS me off..... He's good for at least one drop a game at the absolute worse time. And I'm talking easy catches for possible touchdowns >:(

9. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

yeah, it seems it took a while for Drew to realize the game had started.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I admit I booed when KC took the field on the Titans 1st possession. Everyone looked at me a little funny. By the 2nd quarter I had the whole section going

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar