Welcome NFL Combine Players

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

For once, I agree with Gunny.

2. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

Mustard & Health

Mustard Seeds

Somehow "Mean Mr. Lowensenf" doesn't have the same ring as "Mean Mr. Mustard" (Beatles "Abbey Road")

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

There used to be a deli here called Klieber's that i could get all things German in (including a good selection of Lowensenf mustards). It's probably still available in town somewhere, but I just pick it up in Toronto when I'm there.

I think we share common tastes in things spicy. I'm right there with you on wasabi and horseradish. What's your favourite brand of salsa? I have to confess that I haven't tried a lot of different salsas; I love Pace hot salsa so much that I haven't really been motivated to search out anything else. There's a grocery chain up here in Canada called Loblaws and they have their own line of in house products. They just introduced their own brand of potato chips and included in it is a "Buffalo Wings and Blue Cheese" flavour that gets a quality sweat going.
    :flamer: :flamegun: :flamer: :flame:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Some people just can't cut the mustard...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I love the spicy red and green stuff and will travel abroad to find great salsa - although I have yet to find a store-brand salsa that I really like. There are a couple of Nashville Mex restaurants that have great fresh salsa and I do have a real easy recipe for homemade salsa that comes pretty close to tasting the same as good restaurant salsa..
    I also love the hot-sauce for that matter and I'm partial to Frank's Red-Hot for all things "Buffalo".. Those chips sound darn tasty!

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oddly enough, I can't stand mustard as a condiment on a sandwich, hotdog, or burger... But otherwise, I love the stuff! I cook with it (I have a pork tenderloin marinade made with creole mustard that is wonderful), and there's nothing like some with german sausages. I keep at least 3-5 kinds in my fridge. Strange though, I grew up thinking I hated it.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I LOVE Nando's.

My folks sent me over a package from Australia with a heap of Nando's sauces because I was having withdrawal issues.

I can't believe that they don't have Nando's restaurants in the USA. Do they have them in England?

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, I dont understand people eating hot things. I've got too many tastebuds, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar