Welcome back, Tannehill!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Jan 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

They don’t really have a choice but to be loyal to him lol. This is what happens when you restructure contracts. It can force your hand down the road.

I don’t think anyone could have seen Tannehill’s play slipping this much.

JRob and Vrabel will be here long after RT17. So I don’t think it’ll be their downfall

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Well I thought we were SB contenders this year but will not go into next year with the same expectations.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I thought so too, media never does though...lower expectations may bring better results and no letdowns

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Tannehill can stil fu<k off. I'm not getting over his chokedom. Just not.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I haven't watched football since Tannehill crapped the bed and lost it for us. My last tweet about the game was "This is all you can ask for in the playoffs, tie ballgame, you have the ball with 2 minutes to go." Then we all know what happens. I may not even watch the Superbowl. I still have a bad taste in my mouth.

I feel like my relationship with the Titans is an abusive relationship. Just when they make you believe they've changed and turned over a new leaf, Tannehill goes and gives us abused fan syndrome again.

I have no interest in this team at all going forward if 17 is under center - unless we draft a guy high and he's not ready yet. Otherwise, why put myself through it when we all know what the outcome will be?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. apathaeticTN

apathaeticTN Starter

i missed the game but saw the replays and he did play awful. BUt i think its more of past history with titans fall in love with a running back and dumb down the play calling which led to linebackers and safeties pinching because they no respect titan passing game. The titan offense appeared to have taken a step back this season until they are balanced they will keep losing early rounds come playoffs

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Welcome back! You've been MIA ( lol ) for a year and a half.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar