Welcome back, Tannehill!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Jan 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Because we traded AJ Brown?

2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

wish I could change my name on here to

INTannehill

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I think the record hinges on the OL being MUCH better this year and Woods being healthy enough to be the #1 wr. If neither thing happens, we won’t see upper echelon results.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

No, not really. I am more concerned with Henry, the OL, and replacement receivers. AJ can be replaced. 250 pounds on ****ed foot is a concern, and that is what our O runs on.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

From what I've read the surgery Henry had (plates) gives the foot more stability than just pins....I think Henry hits 2k again

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

He has two screws going into the base of his 5th metatarsal (think I remember 2-usually one is used) and a small plate on the lateral aspect of it. The plate is normally not used (must of been for a faster return), however it's his foot. Bares all the weight of his huge frame. It is a big deal. If anyone will put in the work, it is Henry. Hopefully he has good blood flow to the injury and healing has gone well.

#136 Hormesis, Jul 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2022
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I have concerns, it I think what’s being overlooked is that the Titans could have a top 5 defense.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think the plate required more healing time but longer term stability? But not sure...he's a beast...he's motivated and hungry

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Tannehill has been solid for us, but im afraid this is his last yr and have no confidence in willis as the answer.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

T17 performs it will not be his last season

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar