Week Eight Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans: OUT - DE Antwan Odom (Knee). QUESTIONABLE - LB David Thornton (Shoulder); WR Bobby Wade (Shoulder); WR David Givens (Hand); G Benji Olson (Ankle); DE DeQuincy Scott (Foot); DT Randy Starks (Chest); WR Roydell Williams (Finger); TE Ben Hartsock (Hamstring)

Jacksonville Jaguars: OUT - CB Terry Cousin (Groin); DT Marcus Stroud (Ankle); RB Derrick Wimbush (Ankle). DOUBTFUL - T Stockar McDougle (Ankle). QUESTIONABLE - DE Brent Hawkins (Groin). PROBABLE - S Donovin Darius (Knee); RB Maurice Jones-Drew (Thigh); QB Byron Leftwich (Ankle); RB Fred Taylor (Thigh); DE Marcellus Wiley (Groin); CB Rashean Mathis (Hamstring); WR Ernest Wilford (Hamstring); DT John Henderson (Hamstring).

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Amazing no one has jumped on this thread. There are some serious injuries up there, including 3 of our receivers (this should hold the Drew thread). Thornton may not play, and Tulloch may move to MLB. Thankfully the Jags are banged up too (I think Taylor just hates playing against us).

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

We still got Roby and Bennett, we should be okay there, Brandon Jones and Bobby Wade will play, i am interested to see how well we will be able to run against them without them having marcus stroud, but they still do have henderson, i just hope we play well and keep the streak going

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We have a lot of ifs right now but we'll get to maybe see Tulloch for the first time which I'm excited about. Wade may not go so we could see Roby at KO return and Finnegan at PO. And then there is Woolfolk who may match up better in this one against the big Jag WRs.

It'll be interesting.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

im just hoping starks can play....

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Has DeQuincy Scott even played for us yet? I see he is injured.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No, Hartsock and Scott were both let go from their teams because of their injuries. We'll see when we actually get a look at them.

I expect Wade to play, maybe givens and thornton.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think wade plays. he seperated his shoulder in the opening kickoff and played the rest of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar