Pre-Game Thread Week 3: Titans @ Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 18, 2018.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Sep 23, 2018.
  1. Titans by 1-3

9 vote(s)
    13.4%
  2. Titans by 4-6

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. Titans by 7-9

7 vote(s)
    10.4%
  4. Titans by 10-13

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Jags by 1-3

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  7. Jags by 4-6

5 vote(s)
    7.5%
  8. Jags by 7-9

18 vote(s)
    26.9%
  9. Jags by 10-13

7 vote(s)
    10.4%
  10. Jags by 14 or more

4 vote(s)
    6.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

After that play Ramsey didn’t want any part of Henry.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Through all of Mularkey's shortcomings, he did show us how to beat the Jags - a power running game, that comes downhill right at the defense. The Jags defense is great, but they're not built to stop a power running game, they're built to rush the passer and cover. If Vrabel realizes this, I think we have a chance. And my hope that he does understand this has increased exponentially since Sunday. The one thing we can't do is fall too far behind because we will have to start passing the ball and go away from the run.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

As a TRUE HOMER!!!! I voted Titans 14+

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

hell, if it means getting a leg up on the Jags... I'd keep selling a lot of bull to the media.... even if Marcus is truly able to play.... make it sound like he's not made any progress, and to count on Blaine Gabbert to be the starter again....

Make that defense prepare all week for Blaine, and then 5 minutes before game time, release to the Media who's really starting.

5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

If he can’t grip to throw , what’s the purpose?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I will keep nice low expectations this week , like last week and look forward to the small pleasures of the game . Hope it will be an entertaining battle and if we’re in position in the 4th quarter may the FORCE be with US .

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Good thing Vrabel said that Mariota is better then he was on Monday. Lets hope hes ready for Sun

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Jags two biggest weaknesses this year have been their offensive line and (surprisingly) their safety play.

If we can take advantage of their week Oline with early blitzing (Rashaan Evans anyone?) And get some early hits on Bortles, I can't imagine him having a good game against us. The Pats only legit pass rusher Trey Flowers went down on the first series of last weeks game and they got ZERO pressure on Bortles in that game, giving him loads of time to find open receivers.

We've got Rak, Casey, Landry, Correa and more coming for him.

Also, id love to see us attack their safeties deep. Vrabel insists they're going to be aggressive, so getting Davis or Taylor down field could lead to a few home runs. Especially against Barry Church who has definitely lost a step. ATTACK!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Someone tell Henry that Ramsey's been talking about his momma and watch him go to work.

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar