Week 3 NFL Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

When’s the last time we have up 480 yards to a division opponent?

Half the people on this board were crowning Minshew last week and he looks horrible tonight.

Fact of the matter is our secondary has been below average since the 2nd half of the season last year. Teams have figured something out about our defense.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Fins are getting pressure with their DL. That’s something Minshew didn’t have to deal with much last Sunday.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Minshew having fun on the sidelines right now. You don't want that non chalant attitude out of your QB during a defeat.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I don’t expect either team to really be in the playoff hunt but Jagrags lose another conference game but Miami wins one.

just something that could come up later in the year.

plus, minshew looked pretty real bad. More what I expected and closer to his reality of talent level.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Concerning watching the dolphins handle the jags when we barely squeezed out a win. However the phins game was closer than the box score looked, and we dominated the jags until we got super conservative in the second half.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I don’t think that jags Dolphins was that close but we all see the injuries Tennessee has. Fully healthy, I don’t see the jags staying remotely that close.

7. Tricky

Tricky Starter

:reaction:

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Outside of a couple of failed swipes at the ball that cost us tackles, Im not concerned with the D. We're making plays on all 3 levels. Just be more into tackling a guy and not going for the ball, cause its costing us yards and downs, then eventually points.

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Titans ranked 24th against the pass last season. How is this an overreaction?

10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I agree with you on that if we are talking about the run defense. But our secondary is playing so far off the ball we are just giving up anything underneath and over the middle.

Our secondary has been below average since about halfway through last season. I’m not saying it can’t be fixed or to throw in the towel but it’s legitimate reason to worry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar