Week 17 Flex schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I was hoping that we might be able to get the final SNF game, but I think that game is going to go to the Packers/Lions game. Much more of a crowd draw with Rodgers vs. Stafford than Mariota vs ???. Basically the only way that the Packers/Lions game isn't for the division title is if GB loses at home to the Vikings this week and Detroit beats Dallas. I really doubt those 2 things happen, but we really only need the Packers to lose because the Lions and Cowboys don't play till Monday night....the NFL can't wait until after the Monday night game to make the decision. So if the Packers lose the NFL can't risk putting a game without division implications on Sunday night. They would almost certainly then go with our game as long as we beat the Jags. If the Packers win against the Vikings then they will be playing the Lions for the division title because they hold the tiebreaker on them no matter what happens Lions/Cowboys game.

So we need to all somehow hope that the Vikings actually bounce back from the butt kicking the Colts gave them and travel to Lambeau and beat the Packers.....damn Bears could have helped us get a better draft pick and SNF if they wouldn't have let Rodgers do his thing yesterday...ugghh

Fox has 2 stinker games on the final Sunday afternoon Hawks/49ers and Rams/Cards....could they flex us to one of those spots???

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Already checked here... CBS hasn't set a schedule for Saturday. Annoying.

Probably be Bills/Dolphins, though.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I also really cheering for us to get flexed to Sunday night and the last game of the regular season. But a 3pm flex would cool with me as well. I'll be fairly disappointed if the game is for the division and we don't get more of a primetime spot.

4. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Don't mean a damn thing to me as long as we get the W. We'll have everyone watching us in the postseason anyway.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It'd be cool to get recognition, but I hate night games. Sometimes it is hard to stay awake, then it takes me hours to get wound down.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'm flying to San Diego that day, hope it's a night game so I can watch it.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dont think so, but not sure

usually CBS covers the AFC, and Fox does the NFC

both Titans and Texans are in the AFC so I doubt Fox would cover our game

8. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

is there a Sunday night game for week 17? I could be remembering wrong, but i honestly didnt even think there was a week 17 monday night game to be honest, which would make sense so that a playoff team doesnt have to play monday and then again potentially on saturday.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yea I think youre right, week-17 every game is at 1 or 4pm

10. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

I just looked at the schedule and the 4 o clock games that week are the end of it. No monday or sunday night games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar