Week 12 Barking Carnival

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

"5. Did anyone else see Billick kissing/taunting players last night? I know it’s a different game but did anyone see that? The guy is certifiable. No wonder the players lose composure. You’re the head coach of an NFL team for God’s sake, not a carny working the tilt-a-whirl who got stiffed on tickets by a guy who made it over the chain link fence when you chased him down. I half expected to see the tongue between V split fingers move or a crotch grab. Just bizarre."

:ha:

I love this guy.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

"Thank you for simplifying the offense Norm, because it simply works. In this light I’d recommend Lindsey Lohan and Carrot Top be in charge of next week’s offensive game plan."

:biglaugh:

"I’d give my left nut for a receiver named Johnson. Chad Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, I don’t really care at this point. I’ll wager Tank Johnson catches better than Mike Williams."

:lol2:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You guys hit the highlights, but this was another great one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar