Week 1 NFL Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chad81

Chad81 Starter

I sure hope so. Indy was a complete and total dud in week one, is it a product of no preseason or are they just that bad? We'll find out as the season progresses. Houston's offense isn't the same without Hopkins, their defense is full of holes and Watt won't last a full season and has declined immensely. The division is there for the taking it's been too long.

2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

That's very odd. I have YouTube TV and still have Fox Sports South. Also, you can login to the fox sports go app and it will give you a lot of the other channels too.

I had no issues with NFL Redzone on YouTube TV all day. Ran perfectly, no buffering, and full HD the whole time.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you're in Nashville, YTTV will provide you with Fox Sports Tennessee only and FSS and FSSE aren't available. I moved to Hulu Live for that reason but will jump back to YTTV once the Braves season ends. Redzone isn't available on Hulu Live.

4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Not sure how helpful this may be for you. I pay 30$ a month for all of the nfl games , nfl network and nfl redzone. On a firestick.
    The catch (obviously) , I bought the fire stick with the Apps already installed (needed for the nfl games etc.) at a mexican flea market. I cross over to make my payment for the apps for the month and then I sit back and watch all the games.
    Oh and some of the games are in spanish, but Touch Down Titans is Touch Down Titans in any language.

Edit: I do live in a boarder town , Texas next to Mexico.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Ah ok, I'm in north Alabama, so that's probably why I still have it. I hate how hard they make it to watch teams that are absolutely in your market.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Browns waive their kicker after missing FG and extra point, and replace him with Cody Parker, who's famous for missing 2 kicks himself lol

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That’s a rookie coach move.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

This. The Jags win yesterday was most likely great for us.

9. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Especially when they lost by 20+ points.

Dagnam kicker! Out you go

10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

It's only week 1 but still can't sleep on Colts just yet. Rivers needs more reps but losing Mack might be huge.

Great news, Cows will be hurting bad! Watson sure looks bad without Hopkins bailing him out. No more just hucking up a 50 yard prayer and having Hopkins making the catch. Not worried about Hags either!

Titans should win division easily.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar