Webster Shrugs at Short Mariota Hold Out.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Actually hard to read.

Correlation does not imply causation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sooo many actual things this franchise has done wrong and this is it, man, this is the one.

He found it guys. We've been looking, but he found it. Some of our picks have missed a total of like 5 days in the past 5 years.

That's why things are the way they are.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, it's kind of funny that this is the battle this guy has chosen. We haven't had a significant holdout since Adam Jones and that was essentially the organization covering its own ass because he'd already been arrested/accused since the draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

yeah we would be 16-0 if we gave all of our first round pick the best contract possible.

gtfo of here

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. PortlandDuck

PortlandDuck Starter

What is reality is that hardballing first round picks hasn't led to on-field success.

Since we're in Imaginary Land, if Marcus wanted to play hardball he could demand a trade unless he gets what he wants out of his contract. Or, he doesn't sign and the Titans are a national joke.

Your snarky GM has it under control, I'm sure. Watching you fans defend this FO tells me Marcus needs to get away from this train wreck franchise. This isn't an offensive tackle the Titans are jerking around, ffs.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Really now.. And how many playoff appearances do the Raiders have since then? I mean they do a good job of signing their first round picks so that will clearly translate to success.

Just give it a rest dude! Your love affair or Mariota is absolutely ridculous. You don't seem to understand what the contract hold up is #1 and #2 you seem to think that signing first round picks early is indicative of how successful a team is. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Your Mariota crush is making you sound really foolish. I don't think you are but you need to just take the blinders off buddy.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

MM not signing is only going to hurt him in the long run.

Stop being dense. And stop being a panicky *****.

There is no relationship between when draft picks sign vs success.

7. PortlandDuck

PortlandDuck Starter

Have you read what I've posted about the Raiders and their inept FO under the Davis family since Al lost his fastball, and his idiot son Bucky Larson took control?

I see similar incompetence with the Webster goofball.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

It's annoying that this happens year in and year out. Always one of the last organizations to sign their picks. It's no wonder we have little to no loyalty from players especially coming into an organization with that taste in your mouth.

Fowler goes down with a year long injury and the Jags automatically give him the fullest contract possible. Maybe a little over the top but have SOME faith in the player YOU JUST PICKED 2nd OVERALL!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. 8MM

8MM Special Teams Standout

MM's agent should tell the Titan's that unless he is signed before training camp, he will holdout for the entire season and re enter the draft! Someone gotta force the Titans hands.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  10. PortlandDuck

PortlandDuck Starter

In case some Titan fans didn't understand the Mark Davis/Bucky Larson refernce.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar