We will finish 11-5!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yall keep saying we have to sweep the colts which is absurd! Yes we would technically have to sweep the colts if they were to win every other game, but really do you think that they are gonna beat the pats, the chargers, and the cowboys easily? I dont think so!! Yall are the most pessimistic fans ive ever met! We have one bad game and yall flip out! WERE FINE!!!!! The colts will prolly lose at least 2 more games not including if they lose to us!

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

They only beat the 2-6 bengals by 6 points! im not that worried about them!

3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

If the Titans win their remaining home games and steal a road game somewhere that's 10 wins (I think). That could probably do it for you - assuming Indy stumbles down the stretch which I think they will. Starting next week in NE with the cold and wind...

4. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Have you watched a Titans game recently? ONE bad game?

Forget about the Colts. Like I said earlier, the way we're playing, we might as well not even talk about the playoffs.

Are we capable of going 11-5? I would say yes (I suppose there is some bias to that claim because I'm a fan, but I'm trying to be as objective as I can).
    I think we're better than all the teams left on our schedule, minus the Colts. Then again, I'd say we are better than the Broncos and Dolphins.

Here's the issue, dude. We are not playing like a good team. Look at the Cowboys or the Chargers earlier this season - Good teams playing like crap.

With all of these things in consideration, claiming the Colts are going to lose a bunch of games and the Titans are going to win 6 out of 7 is foolishly optimistic.

5. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Man were not going 11-5 we be lucky to go 9-7 our defense is terrible.

6. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Is it so hard to accept that one game is not indicative of an entire season.

I believe this team bounces back.

Sorry if that makes me an eternal optimist....but that's why I LOVE football

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!!

8. gkgtchey

gkgtchey Camp Fodder

lmao! one game?? 3 straight! the wheels have come off! myopia is a strange feeling, isnt it??....its over.

to put it in perspective, it IS a spectator sport. so enjoy watching I guess. Just dot get emotionally attached to the successes of this team, they have no heart.

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Well goodbye

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'd love to share your enthusiasm, but the fact is that we currently are below average losing to average teams. No we won't finish 11-5. At this pace, I hope we end the season above .500

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar