We will be in the running for 1st pick in the draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Keeferdog, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

A little early to be talking draft. And I don't think we're first overall pick bad. But supposing we were, we'd have to trade out. Unless we're just ready to give up on Jake Locker and take another QB.

If trading out isn't an option we need to take the biggest, nastiest DL in the draft. Another Haynesworth/Kearse would do wonders for this defense. I don't even follow college ball too closely. What's the top of the draft supposed to look like as of right now?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Cardinals and Chiefs will be in need. It's a shame there has been such a youth movement at QB in the NFL. Not a lot of teams will be looking to trade up for a QB if things work out as planned.

3. RPD

RPD Starter

The REAL question is: What position would they draft for if they get it? What DON"T they need?

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

trade down and get Mingo

5. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

If that's the case, why do plenty of other teams get immediate impact from rookies?

Let's see. Suh for the Lions. Von Miller last year for the Broncos. Aldon Smith for the 49ers. Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower for the Patriots. Patrick Peterson for the Cardinals. Lots of quality offensive lineman have started day one and made impacts. I could go on, but what's the point? There are plenty of rookies who will make an impact on their respective teams. Not all rookies are projects and need patience and experience.

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

No!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Okay first off we're not going to be the worst team but I do think this draft class works out really well for us. I know it's still very early but just looking at some of the players expected to be in the draft the DE and OL positions look pretty deep. If Kenny Britt ends up not being the answer there are some nice WR's for round 2 or 3, some solid CB's and 3 really good Safeties.

I would go Mingo or Jeffcoat in the 1st and then for the 2nd and 3rd DB and OL in some order.

8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Safety and O-line. Our two biggest needs

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are you freaking kidding me!?!?

We lose our first 2 games to 2 quality opponents and people wanna talk No.1 overall pick?!?!

WTF!

Seriously guys, if this is how you feel, just pick some 2-0 team and good luck to you.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Browns just drafted Weedan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar