"We need to maximize the skillset of the players."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Who do you want?

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

1.) I have told you all to trust upload_2018-1-15_14-59-53.png since day 1.
    2.) You all supporting Mularkey, please remember the Browns game. Then look at the SF game, the Oakland game, the 2nd Jax game. The Off. Stunk!
    3.) The Def. always said in interviews that they have to make up for the offense.
    4.) Our MAIN Receiver was D. Walker.
    5.) As much as we here about players loving Mularkey, I never seen Lewan pub him up. Pretty sure other players felt that Mularkey as a Man is cool, but the Offense is Stone Age.
    6.) When Mularkey endorsed Terry, that sealed his fate. I am sorry, I can easily seeing JR saying he's not going to sit around and watch a Stone age offense for another season (Esp. after coming from NE and seeing that Off).
    7.) Now it's time for JR to earn his paycheck. Seal the deal on McDaniels.
    8.) Cut 40% of our roster!
    9.) Keep Big Dick Lebeau and and get him a NT to push the pocket, 2 Good LBs, a cover CB, and a SS!
    10.) Interview ME for HC, so we can meet the BS Rooney Rule Requirement.

• High Five High Five x 8
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I just don't understand the small group of posters here upset about this firing. Mularkey might still have a job today but he didn't want to change and adapt. He'd rather be out than to replace Robiskie?

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Mularkey is the opposite of maximizing the players skill set. His way is "this is my system, if your skill set doesn't fit that archaic system then it's on you, not me."

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Nice work Omar

my thoughts

2) I have only seen one person here supporting Mularkey. Everyone else is happy as a pig in ____ Muk is gone.

5) re players loving Muk -- Offensive players were questioning him big time by the end of the season. Leaders on the team like Walker, Matthews and even Mariota.

6) I think Muk was done even before his endorsement of Robiskie. JRob had probably seen enough by that point. But that is just my thought.

9) I can live without Dick Lebeau. I am pretty sure he is the one who convinced JRob to sign Cyprien. As for ILBs in free agency the pickings are very slim. Rotoworld actually ranks Avery Williamson as the top FA ILB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Really? You don't know after two years?

7. Emipr

Emipr Starter

Everything said. :truedat:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm watching the RobFather press conference now. It's ****ing brutal.

"Mike said that Marcus made progress this year. Do you agree with that assessment?"

"Uh, um, Marcus is a really good football player...if you look at the statistics it doesn't look like that, but Marcus made a lot of great plays for us this year."

Damn...

Every time he's asked about the offense he starts off with clearing his throat or coughing. Dude tried so hard not to respond with, "did you see the ****ing offense this year?"

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

does not take a psychic to read between thkse lines

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Tears ....Comedy gold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar