We need to beef up our LB positon. Bulluck?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jessestylex, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reo

reo Starter

haha damn, i was hoping for Hartsock's crackback.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't know what's funnier... seeing Merriman get laid out or seeing Detroit's 6-3 record?

3. reo

reo Starter

pun intended? :)

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

didn't VY lay Merriman out AND take him out of the game just by running into him? I remember that it was quite the hot topic in the NFL for a little while.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No... Merriman hit VY after he got rid of the ball (light hit TBH)... the next play, Fisher put Hartsock in there to take out Merriman's knees. The crowd loved it!

Haha... Idk if that would be considered a pun ;)

... but no, I didn't mean to :)

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpfzBZe8EII&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bpfzBZe8EII&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. reo

reo Starter

haha that'd be th one :)

8. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

i stopped reading at "he doesnt hit hard"

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

hmmm...first of all kudos to the fan that 'banned' you. second thats something you'd only think about not really talk about or say (only on the grounds of age might this be considered). bulluck has been the face of our defense...and honostly it was him that after going 0-4 or watev bought teh whole team in, whooped em into shape. after that...TILL TODAY...we've been a generally winning team...

marriman is a roid junky....what the heck u on about...

now if u asked me to choose....i'd be like when/if bulluck leaves/reitres...GIVE ME MERRIMAN....but not now...and dont get ahead of ya self...bulluck doenst miss that many tackles. merriman misses quite a bit...he doesnt have the best angles and overpursues a lot ...this i've seen on repeated occasions....especially in open field (bulluck for an 30 yr ol lb is amazing in the open field)

in our defnese...we need althelete lbs..that can cover more than blitz....bulluck sure hes not as good as he was (no doubt his best years came when we sucked balls)..but im pretty sure hes still better than merriman at coverin..not to forget his hands..hes has had many nice ints...several diving...now for a 30 yr ol lb....thats something. (none this yr...but hes cuased some..he hits players on the catch.....also sure tackler and brings them down.. for min yac)

one int will stick w/ me forever...he was zone..against a WR...colts i no...think brandon stokley...divin int..swat w/ one hand catch w/ the other..body in full dive...i was like.....DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think there is any doubt we draft another linebacker maybe even 2 in the first 5 picks as well as a DT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar