We need to attack FA this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

It wouldn't surprise me if they listened to trade offers for Matthews

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We need to attack FA like Rueben Foster attacks women.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Lewis is a starter somewhere. I imagine Henry gets the job next year so I doubt we go for him.

McKinnon would be a perfect fit here imo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

Mckinnon would fit perfectly but he wants to be the top dog so I doubt he would come here

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lewis has been in the league 7 yrs and only had his first productive year this year.
    He's a good compliment back, can't see anyone viewing him as a starter, especially at 5'8'' 195lbs

I'd like him or Mckinnon...I think McKinnon ends up a NYG though.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Illegally, messy, and with the ultimate outcome of us losing money?

I don't know man, sounds like a bad plan.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

every Pats FA is a system player. With that being said most of them are still good but not for their pricetags. Id prefer Kerryon Johnson or Rashaad Penny over Dion Lewis & as far as WRs call me strange but i believe in Corey Davis as the #1 Wideout, Tajae Sharpe as the #2 and Taywan as the slot. Would just need to find a burner to put at that 3 spot.

8. BunchaMularky

BunchaMularky Lewan wuz here

I'm on the Sony Michel bandwagon for our versatile back, so please no McKinnon, don't think we should over pay for a secondary back. Depending on how Vrabel evaluates the defense, I think we'll see most of the changes in the linebacking Corp. I was pissed we missed on Bouye last year and settled for Ryan, hopefully they go all out on getting a top CB like Butler this year. I don't care if we make a big splash, I want to see us add the best player available at our biggest weakness.

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Everybody keeps talking about a RB to change things up with our "power" backs. What about Khalfani Muhammad? He kind of got buried in the Mularkey ZZzzzz OF. Does he have the skill set to move up and be that type of back?

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The dude is like 5'7 and 175lbs soaking wet. One good hit and he will be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar