We need to attack FA this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Feb 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I'm leaning more towards him being a non-factor in the future. He's literally got of year of okay production, which happened to come in his contract year. Matthews did as well, but he wasn't a second round pick. Surely there's a reason why he didn't get on the field until they had no other choice than to put him out there.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

guy is an acrobat, stop sleeping on him

3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I never said he wasn't talented. But never trust one year wonders at WR. Especially in an unorthodox, backyard football offense like Seattle. I'd take a flyer at $5M, but wouldn't count on him being anything other than depth.

4. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Sounds believable. It's also hard to judge Seahawks WRs because Russell never has time to scan the field, by the time he's on his 2nd option his o line collapsed lol

5. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

I've seen a decent amount of seahawks games but he's been inconsistent with his games. Don't know if thats on him or Russ but if he's affordable I don't see why not.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Main reason why I'm not in favor of giving him a hefty contract..

I know a lot of players have a boom or bust precedent, but this is the truth with Richardson. The talent is definitely there with him. But you're right, in that he doesn't have enough of a track record to warrant the praise some people are giving him.

If we can get him at fair market price, I sure as hell wouldn't complain.

At this point, I would say he's worth the risk. I honestly think he can only get better.

Reminds me a lot of former WR Antonio Bryant.

7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

What FA from our team will we try to keep? Will we use a tag on anyone?

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I doubt we tag anyone

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

10. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar