we need little

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

his response was what I expected..............sulking. Great players always rise to the top in big games with it all on the line.....................with the game on the line.............that is how they become great..................Moss TO and Adam..................they dont do that, they only give us the perception that they could................when it does not matter much.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Do you think by any chance there's any correlation between Moss' attitude & his current home in oakland? Cause from what ive seen on TV lately he's been dropping balls left & right which he hardly ever used to do in Minny, granted their Offense is pathetic & thats a nice word for it. just wanted to get your insight on his current situation.

question is though, would you take moss here in TN?

3. bongo how r u so smart?

4. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

ever hear of reaction formation? that is why Moss is dropping stuff................he wants out......................and he is doing things to get out.................problem is no one really wants him and what he brings.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I am not smart.................I listen and observe..............history teaches great lessons.............many before Adam have made the same mistakes...............I just remember them.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

so would you take him here in Nashville to give us a true impact player on offense?

7. oh, well i should probably try the listening thing first, then the remembering part

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Moss cut his throat this week. He said the reason he is dropping so many is because he is in a bad mood, and not happy. People have been ripping him apart. I don't think anyone is happy playing on a losing team, but you keep those things to yourself.

9. bulluck the only thing that i really know about moss is that in his past he hasnt really ever blocked downfield even if the ball is being run his way he just takes plays off, and being that the running game is so important to us, we need receivers that can block to, like keshawn johnson of the panthers

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Those that do not heed past mistakes are destined to repeat them. You have learned well Grasshopper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar