we need little

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

if little came to the titans we would have a pair of the most scariest ends in the nfl. little currently has 9 sacks and is 3rd in the nfl. he is a free agent after this season.

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I like it. I've always like Leonard Little. Definitely a force off the edge.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Little is good, but with his history, and our current issues with extra curricular stuff, I doubt we give him a look.

4. Nine

Nine Starter

LEONARD Little? The guy who killed a woman while driving drunk, then got busted for ANOTHER DUI a year later? No thanks. Most people would learn their lesson after KILLING someone.....but not Leonard. I have ZERO respect for the guy. He's a great player on the field, but if there's ever been a player who deserved a career-ending injury, it's him.

Pacman Jones might be a thug and an immature POS, but he hasn't killed anyone.

(You want to know what's even worse? The husband of the woman Little killed is a staff photographer for the St. Louis newspaper, and has to cover Rams games. Every week he has to watch Little making millions of dollars while his wife is six feet under.)

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I agree Nine, keep Little away from Tennessee....

6. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

it was just a thought considering hes the best free agent de this offseason

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How is he not in jail.

8. Nine

Nine Starter

Professional athlete.

9. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Absolutely not. I'd take Pac & Haynesworth any day over Little. Their transgressions are peanuts (even the stomp) compared to his--he is one of the darker characters in the NFL today and for good reason. No, No, no, no no. No way.

10. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

LOL ok i hope we dont get him..... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar