We need Case Keenum to Succeed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by UrbanLegend3, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Yep unfortunately we suck too.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Either way it is pathetic how much sh*t they talked over the past two years only to run away like a bunch of p*ssies when they're right back to being the bottom feeders of the league.

I'd like to see a picture of Reliant Stadium next game. I wonder how empty that stadium will be.

Swept by the Jags... I expect the same for us.

Gus Bradley has saved his job by getting his team ready to play even after the 0-8 start. They're one step closer to finishing ahead of us in the division, which I said would happen earlier this week.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Wow, the Jags have won 3 in row....4 of the last 5 games. When is the last time we've won 3 games in a row? And the last time the Texans won a game was against us, right? We'll probably hand them their next win I'm sure. Thinking about this pisses me off.... Not being able to beat bad teams in our own division is embarrassing and depressing!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Pride goeth before the fall. That's why when our turn comes we need to stay humble.

5. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

The same place you'll be during the play offs.
    But with a chance to pick up a franchise QB next year.

6. RavensShallBurn

FYI from what I've seen so far, I ain't all that impressed with Bridgewater. I don't think it's the end of the world if they took him. I think he'll be pretty average.

7. RavensShallBurn

If he's there when we pick then yea, I'd probably take him.

But I prefer Murray.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Which would you prefer, them get a good QB in the draft, or take Clowney to pair with JJ Watt. Either is scary. So we're screwed either way.

I'm just sick of AFC South teams falling bass ackwards into having the #1, or top 5 pick by having just one bad season. We would never be so lucky.

9. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Yeah I have to agree. But after watching Case I'm not sure he's anything but a good back up.
    I'm torn between trading down and saying the hell with it and taking a chance on Teddy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

High-five for showing yourself. And like I said, we certainly aren't running our mouths about how much you guys suck, because we're just as bad. Wish we could talk sh*t though because some of your fans deserve it.

I hope you guys beat us week 17. I've been saying all along it is time for us to tank and fire everyone. But I'm afraid we'll show up to play you guys and get the W to convince our new fat owner into keeping Munch and co. around another year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar