We need a gameplan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

I know its been a long time but really could we get a gameplan in Tenn?? The new coaches continue to show they don't understand todays game nor do they have the intelligence to make a game plan. When teams play us they stack the box tell the whole team to tee off on CJ and it works week in week out. Do we do that with foster?? Nope we're sitting in zone with no blitzes watching him do whatever it is he wishes to do while the Texans can't believe we're not keying on Foster. Even funnier is they just keep calling on Foster to see if we would ever change and we DIDNT OMG!!! 3TDS and over 200 plus yards and still the defense is unchanged rofl. Even a monkey would have said hey guys why don't we shut the one man team down after halftime and see if anyone else can beat us. I question the overall intelligence of the Titans coaches and whether or not they can compete with other teams. Offense wow...my son's pee-wee team has more variety than you do. Bench CJ seriously after 7 games his stats alone should do that. Do we the ability to hire a WR? Get these Williams and Hawkins the heck outta here. Avery can't get his feet down do we not see that in practice? Can't throw, Can't run poor Matt. He can hit the receievers but why should he they can't catch it!

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We need more than a game plan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. amy

amy Starter

Yes, but a good game plan is a good start.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

A game plan and some will would go a long way, especially in our next few games.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

It might help if our DLine didn't get blown off the ball 6 yards every play AND give up huge cutbacks on the backside.

You know what we need? We need to play ourselves!! We would get the running game back together, WRs would have separation, disgrace:(

6. pettso

pettso Starter

Now that you mention it. This actually might be the problem. Munchak had the team playing starters vs starters in practices this past week. When you have a bad offense playing against a bad defense your team probably looks like they're playing amazing and making big plays on both sides of the ball. They probably built up false confidence and then they played against a real team on Sunday...

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Dont we do that in pratice or we havent start doing that yet I mean I constantly yelled at my labtop saying stack the box on arian foster yet didnt are staff doesnt know what there doing it's no better than last year I'll take it back I rather have fisher right now and I want him gone right after the way he treated VY but heck give me fisher cuz right now munchak is no better he's letting me down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar