We Need A Finnegan Highlight Video!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vslyke, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Now that Finny has shown he can intercept passes, we need some video of the best corner in the NFL. Lots of rep is available!

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I could do this...

Infact I will do this.

Song ideas? Don't worry none of that dumb rap stuff is going to be in it I cant stand highlights with retarded songs. I leave audio of the plays as they happen in the highlights. Here's an idea of what I can do..

oh crap my youtube account got suspended lol oh well. I will make a great vid

3. vslyke

Haha. I went to edit this post to say you would, and you already had.

Welcome to the Jungle, Hell's Bells, Get Back (Ludacris), or Jesus Walks (might be a little saceligious :ha:). Those are the songs I thought of off the top of my head.

4. vslyke

Dang, that sucks. Put it somewhere else, I guess. Google video? Do they take down highlight videos?

5. RyansTitans

I only had one highlight on there anyways.

I'll put it on dailymotion or something. I will put it on youtube though until it gets deleted. I'll have backups lol

6. vslyke

Good idea. I'll look forward to seeing it!

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Not really.

We just need another Finnegan. :wink2:

8. vslyke

That would be even better! Any mad scientists out there?

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Johnny Cash please.........:yes:

10. RyansTitans

Alright I got some highlights from NFL.com

All of his picks in his carrer. And that Fumble returned for a td. I really don't wanna go through every single video to find maybe a pass deflection or a huge hit so if I see one in these videos I'll use it. The picks and the tds will be enough for a big highlight. Gotta wait until the end of this year for a huge highlight he's going to make a crap load of more plays.

I just need a song... and I'm all set

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar