We make the playoffs if we had??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, May 25, 2013.

?
  1. 2003 Steve McNair 24 TDs 7 INTs 3,215 yards passing and 62.5 completion %

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. 2009 Chris Johnson 2,006 yards rushing 14 TDs

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. 2003 Keith Bulluck 135 combined tackles, 3 sacks, 2 INTs, 5 forced fumbles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2008 Albert Haynesworth 51 combined tackles, 8.5 sacks, 3 forced fumbles

17 vote(s)
    35.4%
  5. 2006 Adam Jones 62 combined tackles, 1 sack, 8 pass defensed, 4 INTs, and 3 Kick return TDs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 2003 Derrick Mason 95 catches for 1,303 yards, 8 TDs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

any decent QB could get this team to the playoffs. Locker hasn't proved he could get ANY team to the tournament.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Albert Hayesnworth's defense got a Vince Young led offense to the playoffs. Nuff said.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The problem here is that the guy drafted before Randy Moss had about 1/8th of the talent and ability. If we drafted Randy Moss instead of Dyson we would have at least 2 super bowls and McNair and George would have been HoF players.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think Dyson was a pretty good WR. We just didn't have the QB nor the gameplan to use him to his potential. Then injuries did the rest.

There was one season when he was leading the league in reception yards up until he got hurt. About midway through. So he had the talent.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This is where I'm at as well. I'll take any of those mentioned players, but having a sure thing at the most important position with the rest of the team we currently have would definitely take us to the post season. McNair throwing over top to Britt all day please.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

MVP QB year or top DL, Ill take McNair every time. Not knocking AH in any way but, but its kind of hard to take almost any defensive players top season over any quarterbacks MVP season.

Plus during McNairs MVP season, we won a playoff game. With AH's best season, we did not.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Even more impressive it got a Kerry Collins led team to the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I disagree. Collins could at least turn around and hand the ball off to Chris Johnson.

9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Hahaha that is true but I personally still feel like Vince was the better player. God why couldn't Fisher and him squash their shhh for the team. I still feel they were both equally at fault for us to have to start our rebuild completely over. Anyways I voted Haynesworth because I still feel like Jake has the tools to be a top QB in this league. Hopefully this season won't start with our his arm being ripped off.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Maybe.

...or maybe Moss breaks his collarbone and becomes addicted to drugs like Charles Rogers ...or fails a bunch of drug tests and gets banned ...or commits some kind of violent crime ...or just didn't get a lot of chances here because of his attitude, effort, blocking.

He was a big risk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar