We Have A Kicker!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I heard he wants jersey number 3.14

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Brett Kern is getting ready to be 36 years old and the injury bug is already starting to hit him. Can’t play forever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I was going to lose my mind if they didn't address the position after missing out on specs last year. Still bitter about that one, but glad JR got someone.

5. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

I'm more excited about this than I should be.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

As a Buckeye fan -- He's pretty consistent. I wouldn't rank him up there with Mike Nugent, but he's very dependable. And always had the opportunities come through.

Personally, I like the idea of Cold Weather kickers. You have to deal with it end of season and in the playoffs pending the hosting city.

Only Northern kicker the TITANS brand has had was Gary Anderson (Syracuse), at the end of his career.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

They already have Tucker McCann on the squad. I bet it's between Haubeil and McCann.

I don't hate this and hope he's good, but Jose Borregales was an absolute stud for Miami and there for the taking at the end of the draft. I think it's pretty evident that after 2 years of problems at the kicking position, JRob doesn't believe in putting draft capital into the position. He'd rather take his chance with a UDFA. "It's a bold strategy Cotton..."

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Carp

Carp Starter

As stated before, drafted kickers work out about as often as UDFA kickers. It's really a shot in the dark for the most part.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Agree, I'm sure Borregales would have created a better competition at K then McMath or Fred Brown will at WR

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar