We can stop with the fat jokes...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If a measly 89 yds a game gets you 1,400, that feat will be as unimpressive as 1000 yard seasons, soon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

blah horrible rebuttal

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Point is - he's not getting 1400. No one is. He'll be lucky to crack 1100, and in today's game that's not terribly impressive.
    Again - un-bunch the panties, fellas. I like the guy. I'm a fan. He was just average running sunday.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i disagree. with cleveland, detroit and houston still on the schedule, 1250 is almost assured as long as he stays healthy.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i would say he is above average for a rookie

7. Deuce Wayne

He's going to have to hit the open holes to do well still. I believe he can, he just had a bad week in that area this past week. He could have easily had close to 200 vs the packers. There were holes everywhere in the open field, and he just didnt see any. What was most frustrating is that most he didnt even need to see, he just needs to know to never cut inside in the middle of the field, as he does this very often thinking he can outrun the safeties and it hasn't worked since the St. Louis preseason game.

8. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

you know, i really iam proud of the whole team, but i am very proud of lendale white. everyone had questions about his desire to play the game his rookie year, and understandable, but after that, he has really come into his own,he has worked very hard to get to where he is at, and done so without complaint! i love everything about him, and i know that i go on and on about him, but i am just so crazy about him! he has this swagger to him, and people are drawn by him, i am very drawn to him! he has a great personality, always happy, cheering his teamamtes, very sarmt and funny! he truly is special and its an honor that he is on our team! now the Mrs. you say that you know him, so you have some explaining to do! heehehe! i sent you a pm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar