We can expect the unexpected

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by HeadOnASwivel, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

You're right. I didn't realize that Stevens was such a receiving threat. Guy catches like 10 balls a year. He's in there to block and catch the occasional pass. We could run 3 TE's sets with Britt singled on the outside. It's all about owning the middle of the field in todays NFL.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm giving this a posted "it sucks" because I want to see locker play instead of pop gun Matt and I don't like you jinxing my boy locker. :moon2:

3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

You look at every team you can't be good on both sides of the ball, we are almost their on offense. We just need a few more pieces, I know it sounds a little absurd having 3 TE's, but Cook hasn't put it all together yet in blocking situations. The idea is using Fleener and Cook more as receivers than a TE. It would make for an explosive offense. The possibility is unlikely, but it does sound enticing.

Offense: One more play maker, center, two guards

Defense: Two safeties, Cornerback, Defensive Tackle, Defensive End, Linebacker

Offense seems more easily down than the defense, our defense is decent but to be great we do need better players at certain positions to put the defense over the top.

4. Clark

TEs are the match up monsters yes, but first round? Cereal?

I have no problem maybe taking one ... 2nd... But not first. At least not in our situation.

5. Clark

I would say the patriots have an above average O and complete make shift D. while the giants have a scary d line and also an above average O with their 3 top flight WRs talents... Who won?

Put fleener on the giants and they are staaaaaacked almost everywhere.

6. Clark

I think it's a position you look at when certain players start to slide. Like the pats did with gronk. But it's never going to overtake the main draft positions in QB/LT/DE

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Loved Fleeners interview on NFL network just now by the way.

8. Clark

Impressive kid. Interested in seeing what his 40 and broad jump are.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Lame, Fleener didn't run today. I'm bummed, Eh just have to wait for his pro day. :(

10. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

A TE in the 1st would be the fail of the decade for this organization.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar