We are okay (long post)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That works too, shlt, sign Lavelle Hawkins back, Kenny sucks right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Williams had an injury last week didn't he?

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hamstring, not a major one.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Well he was looking solid before the injury for sure, but we really need to open the play book up a bit.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

we do not have superior wr's compared to the Colts, c'mon now. Agree with everything else though, Titans look better than the Colts who need Luck to be amazing every game just to be competitive

6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

We REALLY need the Chargers game this weekend. End that stupid long win streak against us and another win in the AFC. Chargers are not better talent wise than Titans. so it comes down to play calling and injuries. If we get this win, then I will believe we are ok.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Look Guys. We hung in there with a last year superbowl contender. No doubt the cows are a very good team, as much as i HATE to admit it. We almost kicked their ass EVEN though we had several correctable mistakes. I am pumped. I think we end up finishing this season HIGHLY improved over last year if these first two games are a real display of our team. In otherwords, if these first two games were not just dumb luck. There are two or three things that could have wo the game for us, easily

wiffin tackling instead of spectating.
    Loggains calling play action instead of runs on our own goal line
    Shonne Green playing would have been huge. Love battle, but shonne is better.
    Locker could be better, but O line was not much help in that. But they will gel in time.

There are others, but these stand out to me.

8. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

What I don't understand is why we have invested so much into our recievers and neglect to go to them to close out the game when a first down or two wins it for us. Loggains really must not trust Locker to not let him have a chance at making a play or two to close the game out.. It's frustrating to watch

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I say trade britt to new England now for a future 3rd rounder or so...maybe a 4th

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

new england wouldn't take britt with his arrest record, troubles off the field and injuries, good suggestion tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar