We are going to make the play-offs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

awww i got it. its late..... nevermind.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

i think that was some kind of suggestion that was phallic in nature.
    :werd:

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Bengals lose to Steelers. Broncos lose to 49ers. Jaguars lose to Chiefs. Unless I'm mistaken, these all needed to happen in order for the Titans to make the playoffs last year. Three unlikely things all at once, and they all happened. The Titans just forgot to beat the Patriots.

...I don't want that to happen again. But with the Colts up ahead? Ech...

4. Houston and Pittsburgh are 2 biggest helpers. Did yall see that Houston game last night, they killed the Broncos and I think if the Steerlers do their job and beat the Jags this Sunday, our chances go up. I know the Jags will beat the Raiders. So, if Houston plays like they did last night at their home against the Jags and beat them. Then that would make the Jags go 9-7 and if we win out then we are in because of divison record. So ROOT for the Steerlers this week and Houston in 2 weeks!!! Lest Do it!!

5. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I was kidding anyways.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Jacksonville? Who cares if Jacksonville loses a game? They are way too ahead to slip that much... plus we have no tie-breaker over them anyhow. They all but have the #5 slot sewn up... look... all you sadly overly optimistic people need to recognize the only shot Tennessee has is at the #6 slot. You all need to focus on Cleveland and Buffalo.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

85% chance we go to the play-offs if we win out.

"Overly" is a stretch. Look BP, I know it stung your puta to lose to San Diego especially the way it went down, but we DO have a good shot IF we take of business. If it happens- it happens. I like our odds to win out. I like the odds that the Bills beat Cleveland and then lose to the Giants and/or Eagles.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Jacksonville could fall apart at the end of the year. I could see losses to the Steelers and Texans. They would be 9-7. It doesn't matter if we don't have the tie breaker on them. We basically need the Browns to just..well be the Browns.

9. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Guys the jags are 9-4 right now. They'll need to lose to pitt, oakland, and houston to drop to 9-7.

10. Jags need to lose to the Steelers and Texans. Because they will kill the Raiders. That would put them at 10-6 and if we win out that would put us at 10-6. We OWN the tie-breaker with them because, of divison records. Then if the Bills take care of what they have to do and beat the Browns this weekend. Then the Browns lose their next 2 games against the G-men and Eagles. The Browns would be out. So, if the Browns lose to the Bills and then the Bengals. They would be out. That would mean the Titans get the 5th Seed and the Jags get the 6th Seed. Good Luck Titans. Go Titans!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar