We are going to make the play-offs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I'm with you. :beerbang:

2. All I know is, that the Play-offs haven't started and until someone says we are done then I'll say we are done, but until then the Play-offs are still for us to get. I don't care if we earned them or not. We dersve the play-offs more than any team in the NFL. After the cap hell came on, which other team dersves it more then we do? Name one! We lost half our team for the past 3 years and we are very young that nobody gave this team more than 6 wins this year. WELL WE GOT 7 on how we played this year and you guys say we don't dersve the play-offs? you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

My optimism can be a jinx. Go to hell Riverman. ;)

Mail in the season? :ha:

you mean like that team of ours did Sunday?

...right before they realized they didn't put enough postage on it and they LOST. 0-3 at the half (when it should have been a lot more) and up, freakin' up 17-3 and manage to lose? Even look weak in overtime...

Vince Young has played like crap for the most part all year and our receivers just plain suck. Our big free agent acquisition is freaking Mike Williams. Mike Williams dude. I'm in the chicken counting business. Show me some chickens and I'll count them. I ain't in the egg counting business. Funny thing about eggs. They're fragile. They break. They get rotten and stink. Eggs suck. Hence the expression : suck an egg.

What? You just think the Chargers were more hungry than the Colts will be? Is that why they beat us? What does that say about us? This team needs to take a hard look in the mirror before they start thinking about the playoffs.
    I'd love to know the formula for boiling those ratios down into an overall probability percentage. I'm thinking the odds of wining out are, realistically speaking, based on the inconsistency I've been seeing all season, pretty slim and under 20% which in my opinion can be deemed a long shot, let alone the Jacksonville collapse or Cleveland falling.

Mamby pamby puta-mouths jinxed it last year with all the "perfect storm" talk.

4. I like your idea of Jinxing. Heres mine!

Hey Im Jinx those teams. Last night I sim on Maddn 08 and it had the Broncos winning so I told people they are a "Lock of the week" and What happened? Texans won. :ha:

I did Monday when I had the Falcons and Saints. In Madden 08 it had the Falcons winning for me so I said they were the "Lock" and we all know how that turned out. So JINX JINX JINX JINX :ha:

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Look BP- our team didn't mail in chit. Those boys were laying wood. That loss is on Fisher & Co for not recognizing what was happening and making some calls to use our strengths.

6 scoops per day and swap back Mrs. BP for YOUR undershorts. That must be why it hasn't been working.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Titans = Team = Players+Coaches.

same difference.

You're acting like it's as big as accepting Jesus or something.

It's not like there is a lake of fire waiting on me.

Vince Young couldn't hit water if he was on a boat.

Fisher demonstrates absolutely zero confidence in him.

Schwartz game-plans how to blow a lead.

I saw the Patriots rest their starters last year. :eh?:

We don't win consistently enough or with enough quality to go marking stuff down. We have a quarterback who has struggled all season. We have a quarterback who has struggled all season. We have a quarterback who has struggled all season.

With that state of of affairs we should be ONLY trying to manage a .500 minimum season this week and that starts with Kansas City.

Do I believe the Titans can beat Kansas City?

:yes:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Now your talking. :)

And don't forget- that day when Titans were down 21-0 to the Giants with 10 mins left in the 4th. The pay-off for believing felt better IMO than the disappointment of our blowing a 14 point lead last week.

That's what makes the NFL entertainment industry great.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I'm gonna say play and win out. Let the rest work its self out. What is this talk of the Titans deserve to be in the playoffs? We were in cap room hell? The titans did that to themselves. The Titans don't deserve to be in anymore than the Cleveland Browns or Toronto Bills. This team just needs to do what it needs to do and hope the rest takes care of itself.

10. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

agreed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar