We are 2-1 Right??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I would say 5% of posters are consistent Debbie Downers. Maybe 2% are trolls that secretly wish our team success , but have a strange character flaw that makes them attempt to aggravate others. This may be because of personal inferiority? 10% are CJ lovers who spend their time defending him. Perhaps a very small bunch that dislikes our Titans but tries to reverse psycology, kind of like nerds sitting in the visiting teams bleachers at a high school game. ABout 35% are good with everything as long as the Titans win. 40% are concerned with mistakes and how the team could improve, whether win or lose. I would imagine the remaining few have more than one team they follow, are indifferent for various reasons, or get on here to check up on their husbands and boyfriends because they cant believe grown men could love a game so much.

I have no proof of statistics and I am sure I have left out others that deserve to be included. I like to think of myself as being in the 40 percentile group. Been a member here and the former TOMB for years, dont post often but I enjoy reading others posts.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Well, I'm a little worried.

Our pass O has been solid, and so has our D.

However, Britt is hurt and CJ is struggling. Plus, we still have WAY to many penalities.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Denver fans are calling for Ortons head!

4. BAUK_Titan

BAUK_Titan Camp Fodder

Maybe I'm the eternal optimist but, we're sitting in a decent postion at the moment, we've got Indy with Kerry Collins (my personal nemesis - flown over to see the Titans in 3 of the last 4 years) and we've lost all 3 games with Collins at QB for most/all of the games. Playing badly and winning is better than playing well and losing. There's aleways room for improvement and if we can play badly and win let's see what happens when we play well. (Roll over Cincinnati when I'm in town this year.)

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I think we have a good team. The penalties need to stop and quick, but the refs today were absolutely horrible. There were several penalties that they just overlooked for the Broncos.

But I have really enjoyed watching what Hass has been able to do in the passing game. Amazing what a good QB can do for your team. I mean can you imagine watching this offense with KC at QB and the running game the way it is. We would probably have about 1 first down for the season, and that's being generous.

If we lose KB that will hurt, but I think MH will find a way to make it work.

6. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I wish they would fine bad calls. It would be nice if they would post the results of bad calls and grades at all games where you would have an idea how bad your officials are. But to my knowledge they keep individual game rulings a secret.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sounds a lot like Politics.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

What are they saying on your favorite Bronco website?

9. LurkerTeach

LurkerTeach Camp Fodder

I'm pleased. I thought the game today was fun to watch, and despite a lot of penalties, and frankly, crappy officiating, and a lot of bad breaks, we still won. It obviously pissed off the Broncos they couldn't put us away. I think our D has been great.

I'm worried about the WR situation, but Britt was hurt most of last season, players who get hurt the way he did once, are always more likely to get hurt again, so I was more than aware that it was a possibility. Hopefully someone steps up, or we grab someone.

I genuiniely believe it'll be week 4 or 5 before all the lockout effects are completely shaken out and we really know where most teams stand. To be 2-1 before all the kinks are worked out is great, to need to squeeze in a new WR and get him ready before then is not, but doable.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Definitely bummed about Britt, but I have a good feeling that the other guys are going to step up. I'm more worried about the running game. Javon Ringer is not the answer.

With that said, I'm thrilled with 2-1 and happy with the win today. Defense played tough and the team got clutch plays when they needed them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar