Way Too Early SB XLVIII Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm a real believer in Wilson. I think he's the real deal. Also really like Kaepernick. We'll see... I think both teams are built to be extremely dominant forces over the next five years... Niners struck gold with Harbaugh and I expect them to make the playoffs basically every year as long as he's with them. I cry a little every time I think we could have had him as our coach - we were never really on his radar and I knew it wouldn't happen, but I wanted him bad... and if we had made him a crazy offer, he may have taken it... because believe it or not, our team seemed to be in better shape when he joined the Niners.

As for sophomore slumps... I remember a rapist who led his to a 15-1 during his rookie year and won the Super Bowl in his second season.

Sophomore slumps happen a lot less often than people pretend IMO... Everyone says Cam had a sophomore slump, but his stats and team's record say otherwise.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm so glad Fisher has four games against the Niners and Seahawks every year.

Unbelievable how that division went from the worst to the best in just a couple years... And yes, it's the best division. No denying that.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

OH WELL I GUESS THAT DIVISION WON THE SUPER BOWL LAST YEAR HUH RSB?????

HEY RSB, CAN YOU TELL ME WHO WON THE SUPERBOWL LAST YEAR, I THINK YOU MIGHT KNOW???

:anon:

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Titans vs. Seahawks or 49ers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Everyone should know that Peyton is a choke artist by now ... Most likely the Bronco's get the #1 seed, then lose in the Divisional round

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Not only is Peyton a choke artist, but so is Wes Welker! That should be fun to watch this January. Wouldn't it be great if we get to go to Denver for the playoffs? The team that he passed over knocks him out of the playoffs for the last time..

Also, somewhere in an alternate universe, Super Bowl XLVIII will feature the Jags against the Cardinals.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If one of our QB's can just be a game manager and make the throws I think our offense will put up points this year. I think some people forget about some of our upgrades to the line and how much a blocking TE could help the run game.

I'm expecting a very productive offense with CJ returning to norm (1-2 long runs per game resulting in TD's).

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Our defense is gonna be tough this year. Especially if our CB's can play some press man. We'll get pressure on the D with our front (Ayers, Brown, Wimbley, Morgan) and should be solid against the run with a healthy McCarthy and Pollard.

Griffin my still be a good enough center fielder to round out our stout D. Will have to wait and see.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Titans 23, Rams 16

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was tempted for the Falcons. Matt Ryan needs to make that final step. SJax is an improvement over Turner. They added some secondary help & Osi... I still just can't see them as a super bowl team though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar