washburn want j. anderson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

good to see me and out d-line coach are on the same page. a shame we would have trade into the top ten to get him now that his numbers are all in.

http://www.swtimes.com/articles/2007/03/14/sports/sports05.txt

“I want Anderson; I really like him,” said Washburn, veteran defensive line coach with the Titans. “I was thinking about ways to make sure our head coach (Jeff Fisher) and general manager (Mike Reinfeldt) remembered him when we were at the combine.”

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I hear a lot of teams are really split on him. Too bad he won't fall to us.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I would love j anderson in the first round. Right now the Redskins are really in a binding position with only one first day pick. Does anybody think that would take less than market value for their sixth pick, maybe a 1st, 3rd, and 4th?

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

trade up Fish and MR if u know whats good for you trade our first round pick, 3rd,and a 4th for J. Anderson I would. Then get a WR round 2 and CB round 4 or a S like Piscitelli.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

If he goes in the top say 5-7 picks, then I seriously doubt our 1, 3, and 4 get us high enough. May take all of day 1 and a 4th or both 4ths....unless we throw a player in with the trade.

This draft looks deep at DE, so at 19 we may have a good guy. Or maybe at 50 or somewhere in between. But I'd sure love to have one of the Big Three at DE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar