Was this Craig Hentrich's last rodeo?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jedimasterbyrd, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

So with Craig Hentrich now on IR, do you guys think he's punted his last knuckle ball? He's never really talked about (he's a punter) but he's been a staple in two toned blue. I kinda took it for granted that he'd always be our punter. We have been very fortunate to be so consistent at punter/holder for so many years.

He had a good run and I believe he got a SB ring with Green Bay. Will he be back or is his football career over?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

He won't play again and he shouldn't, he should stay in the organization though.

3. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

yea i think hes done...i mean dude had a good run.....but its just that time

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yeah. I think he'll retire.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I expect this to be the end for Hentrich. If not, I think his time in Tennessee at least is done. Either way, thanks for all you've done for the team Craig.

6. Jedimasterbyrd

I was thinking about that today. It's also nice to have a discussion that's not about our QB's.

Any chance for the HOF for Craig? I know it's a long shot, is there a punter in there not named Ray Guy? Maybe he can squeeze into our ring of fame. I'm guessing the best he'll get is no one using his number while Fisher is still here.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't think even ray guy is in the HoF.

8. Jedimasterbyrd

Yep, you're right. That seals the deal then. He'll never see Canton. I do believe Ray Guy deserves to be there.

Poor punters, they never get any love.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Stick a fork in him.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He may be done as a kicker, but he's got a shot on this team as either quarterback or head coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar