Was listening to the Mike Munchack show...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

On The zone earlier. I got furious. He gave the same bs we've heard for years now "correct mistakes" etc. I was screaming at my car radio.

And of course, they had a bunch of idiot fans queued up to slob his knob, saying they believe in him and whatnot. A couple of people very mildly criticized him.

I called the show, and told the producer that I wanted to express my support for the coach, when in reality, I intended to blast him until they dumped me.

Unfortunately, I have better things to do than hold for an hour to kiss a loser's ass.

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

If any one of us got on the show that would be it for Munch. I don't know how anyone can stand up for his coaching inabilities. That dumb look is the same way he thinks.... DUMB!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Most inconsistent coach in the history of mankind.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the look of drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Face of the franchise.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I wish the Nashville media would be a little harder on him. I mean, someone should have asked him on Sunday if he's coaching for his job at this point.

Does it do a lot? No, not really, but it might get ownership's attention and let them know that this franchise is in disarray. WE'VE BEEN REBUILDING SINCE 2005.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

That is just priceless. A leader of men. Lol

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The south is too loyal. I got in a heated discussion in school today with some people who said "should've kept Fisher."

My god... when will this garbage end? We just beat Fisher a week or so ago. I mention that very fact and the response I get "well, he's with the Rams." Boohoohoo... we're the Titans. Not any better. And this is moments after they were talking about how good the Rams looked against the Colts.

These people are delusional at best.

People do not understand that just because Munch may suck does not mean that we should've kept Fisher. 17 seasons is enough. Period. Even if he had won the Super Bowl back in 1999 it still would've been time to go. No one gets it.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Those shows are the worst. Just a bunch of coachspeak and you literally learn nothing from them. I haven't watched/listened to one in years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar