Was anyone here going for the Colts..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DirtySouthBoyz, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtySouthBoyz

DirtySouthBoyz Luv da' Rock

Coach Dungy has class, they've been on the hunt and I coundn't think of a better coach to get the ring than his team... I'm happy for them, but it doesn't sit well when its you rival team.... all well give props to them and our time will come.... We got next..... I predict us in my town next year.... LOL:))

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was sorta hoping for a nil all draw.

I would have gone for the Bears but since I saw the fan with the Katrina sign, they didn't deserve it. That was a disgraceful sign.

I didn't want the Colts to win it because they are a rival and I am sick of hearing about Manning.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I was cheering for the Colts. Rex Grossman should've stayed in High School and the Bears has had the easiest schedule of all teams.

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

That's like rooting for your best friend to get a piece from your ex-girl whom you were madly in love with.....Should and will not happen. Wrong on so many levels.

They won it, and now we can anticipate at least 6 more Manning commercials. Hu-ray!!!!!.......NOT!!!!

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Cut that meat!

6. maximus

maximus Starter

No. I hate the Colts. I stopped watching after Rex second INT. It was making me sick to watch. I didn't want to see Peyton with a Lombardi trophy and saying "I'm goin to disney world"

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

On the treadmill by the start of the 4th quarter and did not get off the treadmill till the radio guy actually asked gayton about his "coronation" - wtf?

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Is it just me or should Rex Grossman had been named MVP of that game? Seems to me that he won it for the Colts.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Only reason i was going for the colts is cuz of Bob Sanders. Hes from my home town. Erie Pennsylvania

10. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I like and respect Dungy. I'm glad the Colts won for his sake. I hate Manning though. To me, he's the biggest baby in the history of the league...and he gets his way all the time with all that whining and moaning. I absolutely hate the way he yells and screams at his own players every time something goes wrong.

Kudos to Dungy - he truly is a class act. I wonder what Boiman is thinking now...dad gummit! He's got a ring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar