Ward or Finnegan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Amishboy, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

Which one will get the first "unnecessary roughness" call next week? Or will it be simultaneous offsetting penalties. LOL

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My 2 favorite players in the NFL. It might get pretty ugly. Hines is the vet though, so I think he has the upper hand.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I know Ward's smile just pisses me off when he does it.... just makes me wanna smack that damn smile right off his face.... Saying that, I'll say Finny will for hands to the face.:grrhee:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think Ward will try to get under Finnegan's skin which means Finnegan is probably likely to be the first to get one.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

D.Williams isn't one of your favorite 2?

I hope to see Finny get the upper hand, but against a player of Ward's caliber it's going to be hard.

6. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

Ward might win a battle, but Finnegan will win the war! :suspect:

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Would be a real shame if Ward got his doofy *** face jacked up. I would hate it if he ended up like Keith Rivers.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Finnegan will break his Jaw.

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

This is going to be the most interesting match up on the entire field. I am more excited about seeing these two face off than anything else Sunday.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Deangelo is my favorite RB, Ward/Steve Smith my fave receivers. Finnegan my fave overall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar