Walter's football 2/23 mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by chamgel2, Feb 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd be ok with all that except Dareus.

He's not very good and only made his name from one luck play in the NC game. Outside of that he's done nothing at all.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Jake Locker in the second? **** yeah! Not huge on Dareus, but I wouldn't mind it

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Dareus is extremely disruptive up the middle and can give us a push there where we haven't had it since 2008.

I would be beside myself if we got that draft. I don't think Locker gets out of the 1st however. Plus, we've got Buffalo and Arizona ahead of us in the 2nd, both of which might not take a QB in the 1st but still are in need of one.

4. CaliTitan

CaliTitan Starter

Agreed. looks like that would be a solid draft

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The draft is solid. Good quality and value. Meets our needs very well.

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I agree about Locker not being there at 39, but honestly, if we were to get Christian Ponder there, along with Darues in the 1st and McDaniel in the 3rd I would not complain one bit. There is also the chance we trade up to get a QB in the late first if they start flying off the board.

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

is everyone forgetting that Locker sucks?!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I saw another mock I liked much more with us getting Prince RD1, Ponder RD2, and Casey Matthews in RD3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar