Walter Football Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by corymiller, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Updated today. I like this site bc he does more than one round. Goes up to the 3rd round.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015.php

For the titans:

2 - Jameis Winston; QB FSU
    33 - Josue Matias; G FSU
    66 - Hauoli Kikaha; DE/OLB Washington

Thoughts?

2. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Not very good. No way we are taking Winston, that's just about a sure thing. Cant see us not going D in the first two rounds again either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Don't be so sure about Winston. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean the Titans don't/won't. Once he goes through the combine, interview process much can change.

Don't love or hate that draft. But I agree if we don't go D in the first we need to in the 2nd. We can find a serviceable guard in the 4th or 5th round.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

I hate the 1st round pick, but 2nd and 3rd round picks are good. Matias is arguably the best LG prospect in this draft. Kikaha is good value in the 3rd round, especially since he leads the nation in sacks, big medical red flags on him though. If he's there in the 3rd I'd love for us to draft him.

5. corymiller

Have you heard anyone say we're not going to take a QB? Do you know ehat the Titans board looks like?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. corymiller

I agree. Defense needs to be taken in at least one of the first two rounds. Pick a G in the 3rd round.

7. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

My hope is both the #2 pick and the #33 pick (unless there is a can't miss prospect still on the board) get traded and we stock up on Day 2 picks this year. We will be in prime position to trade back this year. Hopefully even collect an additional 1st rounder next year.

8. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I don't, but we continue to hear what type of players this organization wants in and of the field. H obviously does not fit off the field and doesn't fit well on the field either. He makes a lot of dumb mistakes and isn't smart enought to learn whiz pretty complex system

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I like the fact that all the mocks have us taking Jameis right now.

That means there's about a 0% chance it happens come April.

1. A lot changes between now and then.
    2. Mocks made by fans are every bit as valid as the "experts." Thus they mean nothing.
    3. These "experts" are assuming Jameis is ranked high on team's boards. There is no proof of this.
    4. The Wonderlic hasn't been taken yet.

My mock last year was better than both Kiper and McShay's. Lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

That's a great point. I don't think Jameis has much common sense but I think he's football smart. I don't think the wonderlic is as much football questions as it is a test to see how good you are at problem solving. I bet he scores better than VY. I think he got a 6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar