Walker signs 6Yr/$55M w/ Raiders

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

theres goes nother one.....r we gonna get help....Johson and D.J are basically all that remain

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's a bit high for Jevon Walker. I would have paid about 40 over 6 yrs. BJ and DJ are the ones I wanted anyway, though I doubt we'll go after them.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

If we would have paid this much for him I would have flipped out. The guys been injured 2 out of the last 3 years and now he's making the same amount as randy moss. Whenever you see a signing like this I am somewhat glad we don't offer that kind of money for some guys.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

btw i like ur kobe sig...MAN LAKERS ALL THE DAMN WAY....u catch hat overtime performece gainst teh Mavs....w/ paul...i think we can finally get a ring....an im serious the man needs to get the MVP this yr...how can te best player over 5 yrs running not given teh award when he was the only thing th lakers had....

sorry bout the off topic...but ya a titans/lakers fan too...thats gangsta

nyway...have we even contacted yet them....none of them i think (from what i've read) have arranged a visit to Tenn.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He will want a new contract at the end of the season.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Ok, at what point does the NFL take over the faiders and stop the idiot signings. I mean I love watching ol' weird al in action, they have provided comidic relief in the leauge for years and years but look at the $$$$ they are throwing at average guys, (I know a healthy, happy walker is better than average).

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yikes.

I'd be dying right now if I were Raider fan.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm stunned at how much money Walker got. :crazy:

He's had two good seasons & one solid one in 6 years. He's also been a locker room cancer for the two teams that he's played for. I honestly thought he'd be one of the last WR's to get a deal.

9. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

horrible deal and i am glad we did not waste any time on him.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

GOOD no sign by the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar