Walker’s thoughts on play calling

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I found this video interesting on Walker’s take of the play calling. You can interpret this a few different ways . Your thoughts ?

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

They all know it. They just being PC in the presence of the coaches.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

wait, I thought all the players, including Walker, love playing for Mulsucky.....currently ranked number 146 in all time winning percentage...just ahead of another Titan "great" Ken Whisenhunt

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I could be wrong but I'm sure at least some of the players have heard much of the criticisms echoed on this board.

Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if players have stumbled across comments on this board.

Everyone knows play calling has been suspect.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist

My only hope is that the coaching staff is intentionally trying to stumble into the playoffs showing off as little of the playbook as possible

That way there is no game film on the plays they intend to run in the playoffs

I say that, but I don't know if this coaching staff is smart enough to think of it that way.

We will probably see the same dink and dunk, run it up the middle, punt it to pin em deep Titans football we always see.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I don't know. It's hard yo believe Mularkey is holding, say, Henry back by giving giving him low percentage opportunities to keep the high percentage plays in the playbook just for the playoffs.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

This is what makes the playoffs interesting. You play teams you don't know with one week to prepare. I wish the chiefs didn't have tape from last year-different players but same scheme.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wouldn't read too much into Walkers comments

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Cuz you’re s mulsucky homer

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Sometimes you have to overcome posters.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No it's because you can't always have a perfect stem like coaches want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar