Wait I thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah because just average rb's run for over 140 yards on the texans all the time haha your a joke!

2. TitansWillWin2

I love how when you CJ does really good the only way you can bash him is say man he looks slow, man hes not even top 10 fastest on our team! Lets just ask the texans how quick he looked. Listen when you get in the open field for the first time in forever more than likely you are going to freak out and not know what to do. Either way he is still fast enough to be a elite rb.

However on another note Wright got caught by a defensive lineman. Thats a problem!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

Are you really that desperate who are you just truly dumb? KVB had the angle CJ tried to cut him up and KVB made a good play due to the fact that three other defenders were right there next to CJ cause the line let them through!

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

But by VJ's own words, they do... It was the offensive line that gained him the yards, remember? According to him, he gave the same effort that he did every other week, right?

And it's "you're." I remember when we learned that in 3rd grade english class. My "a joke?" I don't have a joke.

Try to remember it the way my elementary school teacher did...

The apostrophe replaces the "a" in "are"

Hence "You are"="You're." 'They are"="They're"

Your
    You're

Their
    There
    They're.

5. TitansWillWin2

Pointing out someones grammar on a message board when someone is making points against your argument, shows that how weak your argument actually is. It is pretty much like saying, "Dang this guy is right and has proved me wrong and since I got nothing else better to say I might as well attack his grammar. Yeah that'll sure show him." haha hilarious dude! I have my MBA I could care less how I type on here!

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's "couldn't care less."

;)

And I made my point prior to calling out your grammar. Go back and read, and respond to that. They must not have English 101 in the MBA program. :)

Don't make it personal, and then get upset when people call you out on piddly things.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You are the only person to suggest that on multiple boards. Flat out, CJ has to beat an aging, tired KVB one on one. Thats what those guys do.

8. TitansWillWin2

Well obviously those boards have a bunch of people like you on it then. Could CJ have maybe of ran backwards and around him and beat him to the corner for maybe a 1 yard gain? It's possible yes. But in retrospect if he would have done that and got tackled for a even bigger loss people would be even more pissed.

Secondly he didn't lay down KVB grabbed his ankle and had him wrapped up. WTF is he supposed to do drag him for 5 yards while three other people are about to lay him out!?!?!

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The only reason you are not on ignore is for comedic purposes.

You JUST mentioned in the other thread that CJ is faster than everyone on D, and now you suggest that he can't make KVB miss or outrun him.

I don't know what you saw out there, but I bet the majority of football players could have beaten KVB to the edge and taken that play for a big gain.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Untitled.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar