Wait I thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Frankly, I don't think CJ has that "IT" factor he once had that separated him from the other RBs.

He's average now... not that that is bad, necessarily... but I don't believe he will ever be worth the money we paid him. He relies too much on other variables around him to be somewhat effective.

He claims to be a "Playmaker" but plays football, anymore, like your average RB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Today it was obvious that CJ isnt the same back he was. I dont have a problem questioning his ability anymore, especially after today after we saw what he could do (or what he could not do anymore) after he gets past the dline.

The thing I have had an issue questioning is the "laying down" that everyone keeps saying he does. Even people on the other site I visit, who break down every play with all 22, say he is trying, he just cant do it. (and believe me, they spend 10x the amount of time I would even spend trying to prove any point)

They talk about his ability, not his desire and they have shown on multiple occasions that he is not "laying down" as people say he doess.

Again, you have my interest about the KVB run, which ill have to go and refresh my apparently bad memory.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if your average RB was a borderline retard

4. Alzarius

Sometimes if you say something enough times, it becomes fact

Then we agree, it requires effort. Thats the only thing Im arguing. I actually agree with you about 90% of the rest of your comments about CJ.

Well, he has never been known for his intelligence :p

5. Alzarius

I agree with everything you say here.

And imo, we should have never given him that contract.

6. Alzarius

Borderline?

Full blown seems more appropriate.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I admit rolly-polly :cj: was sooooo 2011

2012 :cj: is all about the complete lack of results

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I do agree, that his ability is the biggest factor, but thats the first thing I thought when I saw that particular run. Even posters on another site mentioned it, so its not just me.

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

No, Johnny Walker is so overrated and overpriced. Their best customers are Japanese tourists and/or insurance salesmen who just sold $130 worth of volcano insurance on a cold day.

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

gotta give him some credit though... hes the only Titan, past or present whose been able to get Bud Adams to open that piggy bank...

and then manage to screw the old Scrooge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar