VY's last month or so...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Hey Meryl streep take a look at VY's last month or so (5 games),
    -79 for 124 for a completion % of 63.7 (very, very nice indeed)
    -6 TD passes vs 3 int's
    -898 yards passing or 179 per game including the 85 yards game against the jags when the O only had 30 or so snaps.
    -A QB rating of 90.4
    -298 yards rushing on 38 attempts for a avg of 7.8 per rush and 3 rushing TD's.
    It is starting to click alright.:grrhee:
    Oh yeah I almost forgot, named rookie of the week 4 out of 5 games.

2. Has he taken notice yet, or is he just ignoring it?...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

who cares. he won't admit he was wrong.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Just watch, come the draft he will predict we take a QB like Quinn, because "obviously" the Young experiment failed...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:ha:

6. Nope. You are right. It's obvious that he has caught a liking to all fo the attention he's received on this front. There is no way that someone can be as ignorant as he's been...at leas ton purpose.

I am sensing though, that if Vince continues progressing the way he has, that in a couple of years we will see a big article online or in ESPN the magazine titled "Ok, I was wrong, he is Michael Jordan".;)

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I was really concerned about Vince in the Jags game. He looked like he was lost. Then he comes back in the Buffalo game and looks like a veteran QB. I think that was actually his best game of the year. He was really on target with most of his passes, and was definately throwing first and running second. What really impressed me was what he said at the press conference about getting the receivers together and working with them in the off season. I don't believe that thought would have ever entered McNair's mind. This guy is going to get a ring.

8. what really impressed me was what he said at the press conference about getting the receivers together and working with them in the off season. I don't believe that thought would have ever entered McNair's mind. This guy is going to get a ring.

Thats just talk from a guy who you can tell Loves football and not just the money that comes with it. It's always good to have a QB who loves football for football .. and the team getting together during the offseason like that in their own free time shows how much each one of them loves football for football and that will only make the team progress

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

True Dat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar