VY vs Packers (youtube)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by reo, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reo

reo Starter

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

VY gets his recievers lit up. we're gonna need some depth, Scaife is gonna take some shots this year.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

he had a good game

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I saw 8 bad passes
    3 were the result of being hit while throwing the ball
    1 was still caught but the runningback had to reach behind him to catch it.

It still comes down to Vince's feet. When he uses good footwork he throws a very nice ball, when he doesn't he is very erratic.

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Most of the ones to scaife were just last option and it was either get sacked or throw it to scaife. I would much rather scaife get hit than take a sack or throw a pick.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'm just saying, he likes to float balls high, or behind guys that tend to get them lit up. We're gonna have some guys take huge shots because of that. Scaife seems the biggest recipient because he's either the last option or because he's running seams and VY leads him into safeties.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

consider it pay back for dropped balls :grrhee:

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

that works both ways actually. Not the best way to make friends with a WR.:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar