VY to TMZ -- I Ain't in No Draft!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShamH85, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's also kind of stupid to ask an NFL player if he's getting ready for the draft.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uh, Vince's speech problem has nothing to do with slang or an accent. lol
    And once again he makes himself look like an idiot. He's got this cocky thing going, but I wonder why? Makes me wonder if he'll still be acting like he's all that once he's looking for a job in a few years. I doubt you can even sell car insurance unless you can speak a bit of english.

Too stubborn to learn, I believe. A less hood version of pacman.

3. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

only comparison I can see between Pac and VY is that they were poor growing up, and black.

I watched the video, and that was probably the stupidest question I heard all day.

You ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ha. i hadn't thought of it that way.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How was it a stupid question?? He asked the group of guys that was with a draft player if they were getting ready for the upcoming draft....
    uhh?
    And the comparison is simple. The "cant nobody tell me nuthin" attitude.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

how is something so stupid still being talked about?

i guess for the same reason vince going to back school is such a heated debate....

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

It's the offseason people are bored

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I need my football back. THE DRAFT IS COMING UP!!

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No, that's a stupid description. They weren't talking to "the group of guys", the person was specifically asking Vince. He says hello to him and tries to get his attention at the beginning of the video, and sticks with him. It's stupid to ask a current NFL player if they are getting ready for the draft.

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Because since gloat thought vy was a terrible pick he has to nitpick everything the guy does. What's amazing to me is he says he's a titan fan but I think he would rather have vy fail so he can say "I told you so". And it was a stupid question since the guy was clearly talking to vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar