VY texts Fisher...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

According to SC, Vince texted Fisher apologizing for his actions and asked Fisher to have more faith in him in the future.

2. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Well good for him. I know he and Fisher probably aren't exactly on speaking terms right now so this was probably the best route being Vince is in Houston for thanksgiving.

The biggest problem with this imo, is that why hasn't this "have more faith in me" issue been brought up before today. Communication between these two appears to be horrendous.

3. globelieves

globelieves Starter

OK. This is a start, but texting your appology is not the way a MAN does it. I'm sorry, but you appologize face - to -face, where it's real and the person knows your mother isn't watching over your shoulder making you do it!

I love VY, but he needs to grow up.

4. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

He's clearly not welcome around BSP. Maybe he tried to call and didn't get an answer. Maybe texting was the only thing he could do.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

It's 2010, get with the program. evry1 txts nowadays

6. amy

amy Starter

I have a feeling that Vince has apologized several times in the past. Unfortunately, he keeps doing stupid things over and over. There comes a time when apologies simply don't work anymore. I have a feeling this is that time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Texts aren't as good as verbal communication or being there. I text people I don't want to hear, I call people I like talking to.

8. amy

amy Starter

That may be. But when one is trying to mend a seriously impaired relationship, texting just isn't going to cut it. At least, it wouldn't in my world. If a person can't look another in the eye and say what needs to be said, then........

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

What do you want Vince to do? Dim the lights, light some candles, buy a bottle of expensive wine and invite Fish over for a Bubble bath? I know that's what Donnie Nickey and Kerry Collins are all about that but I don't think Vince is that kinda guy.

• High Five High Five x 8
  10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Tonight in Houston Young will be dedicating a special karaoke rendition of "Wind Beneath My Wings" to Fisher. Fisher is expected to respond by joining Tanya Tucker on stage at the Ryman for a duet of "It's A Little Too Late".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar