VY: Mentor Extraordinaire

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

and Adrian Peterson

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL, yea umm Jake is a better, and it's only his 2nd season (1st starting).

I did you Vince Young fans a favor by using his best season vs Jake's 2nd.

You don't want to know the real truth about Vince Young, it gets worse when you look at his numbers up close.

You're best off just remembering the 3 or 4 game wining drives and leaving it at that. When you dig into it it gets ugly.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wasn't sure what you meant, you kind of made it seem like you'd rather have anyone but Vince. I was just showing people he would be the best QB to pick up if you were desperate for a QB.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Well, there are 32 starting QB's and when I said there are 25 QB's I take before VY, I meant there are at least 25 starting QB's better than VY.

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6833215/explaining-statistics-total-quarterback-rating

I'll take the qbr system adopted from football outsiders backed by decades of study over your eyes.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I don't even know why there's a fuss. VY has skills, but he's proven to be a marginal player. He might be able to contribute for a team that's desperate for a short term QB, but he's not a franchise QB by any means, so who cares.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't think anybody will he say he didn't make mistakes. But to the way some fans try to make him out to be garbage is just irritating.

VY2012 is not VY2012

When Vince was on his game we were winning and beating good teams. Say what you want, we scored points and won games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar